The complete fight card of Gary Russell Jr and Mark Magsayo fight reported. The co-main event of the fight take place between (Subriel Matias vs Petros Ananyan). Tugstsogt Nyambayar who lose the previous fight and opportunity to become featherweights champion back will fight under-card against Sakaria Lukas. Gary Russell Jr Mark Magsayo fight card detials confirmed.
- Gary Russell Jr. vs. Mark Magsayo – WBC featherweight title – Main-Card Fight
- Subriel Matias vs. Petros Ananyan – Junior Welterweights
- Tugstsogt Nyambayar vs. Sakaria Lukas – Featherweights
- LeShawn Rodriquez vs. Sixto Suazo – Middleweights
- Evan Holyfield vs. Chris Rollins – Junior Middleweights
- Rasheen Brown vs. Katsuma Akitsugi – Featherweights
There are two boxers who’s fights confirmed (Abimael Ortiz) and Max Garland, but opponents not confirmed yet. Tugstsogt Nyambayar close to get another title shot in future, his fight take place with Sakaria Lukas, winning results will favor him.
Evander Holyfield Jr, back in action the light middleweight, 38 year old will be fight Chris Rollin’s on 22nd January at Borgata Hotel Casino, Atlantic City. Evan Holyfield made twice pay-per-view appearance in 2021, dominate the opponents Charles Stanford and Agustin Cicero.
If there will be changes to the current boxing card, 22 January, 2022 details for the new fights and re-schedule events provided here later.