In this upcoming weekend, Leigh Wood the British boxer will be back in action and fight against Michael Conlan. It’s for the first time Wood going to defend his WBA (Regular) featherweight title against Conlan, since winning it on 21st July 2021. Woods Conlan fight date, tv coverage, under-card and match times confirmed.
Leigh Wood vs Michael Conlan Fight Date & Time :
- Fight Date | 11 March 2022
- Match Time | 2:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 p.m. GMT
- Co-Main Event | Gary Cully vs Miguel Vazquez
The main-card will began at 2:00 p.m. ET and ring walk of main event boxers reported (5:15 p.m. ET), but times might be changed based on the under-card bouts fight lengths.
How to Watch Leigh Woods vs Micahel Conlan Fight?
- DAZN | Canada, Germany, USA, Austria, Brazil, Australia and Japan
The fight card live coverage will be avalible online in 200 countries worldwide. DAZN hold the ppv promotion rights. You can not watch this fight in New Zealand and Australia on DAZN other than that in each country you can officially get live coverage on the official site of promotions.
- Checkout the devices that can support live stream |
The Complete Fight Card for Leigh Wood vs Michael Conlan Announced :
- Gary Cully vs Miguel Vazquez, 10 rounds, lightweights
- Terri Harper vs Yamila Belen Abellaneda, 10 rounds, women’s lightweights
- Caoimhin Agyarko vs Juan Carlos Rubio, 10 rounds, middleweights
- Sandy Ryan vs Erica Anabella Farias, 6 rounds, women’s junior welterweights
- Thomas Whittaker Hart vs. Simon Krebs, 6 rounds, light heavyweights
- Thomas Carty vs Michal Boloz, 4 rounds, heavyweights
- Nico Leivars vs Jose Hernandez, 4 rounds, featherweights
How Much Both Boxers Earned for 11 March PPV fight :
Leigh Wood purse reported $500k for the fight no pay-per-view money reported but if he will get any ppv points revenue share details provided here later. The opponent and challenger for WBA (Regular) featherweight title, Michael Conlan will make guaranteed purse of $300k from the fight.
Complete details regarding Wood Conlan fight date, tv coverage and fight time reported if there will be changes details provided here later. Boxing ppv schedules for June and July released.