Cricket is a most popular game right now in the world along with other out door games. Many country like Australia and New zealand are famous for there cricketing teams .For the past few years New Zealand team are famous as a dark horse of cricket for there way of playing cricket .But now this team are on a high notes ,as well as they rank first amongst team in Test matches and ODI. Soo let’s check out the New Zealand Cricket Players Central Contract.
New Zealand Cricket Central Contract and salaries 2021/2022
- As per the new Contract declared by the New Zealand Cricket 2021-22 here are some pointers for you.
- The top-ranked player gets an annual retainer of $243,000 excluding the match fees
- Top 20 players on their recent performances and the probability have been divided into 3 categories.
- Tests are given a higher preference over T20I and One-day Internationals.
- Test Match Fee: $8,495, One-Day Match Fee: $3,682 , T20I Match Fee: $2,407.
Catorized players according to there salaries:
New Zealand contracted players for the 2021 season: Tom Blundell, Trent Boult, Devon Conway, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Kyle Jamieson, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, James Neesham, Ajaz Patel, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Neil Wagner, BJ Watling, Kane Williamson, Will Young.
The list includes those players who have been categorized according to 3 formats, Test, ODIs, and T20s.
|Kane Williamson (C)||$440,000||$8,495||$3,682||$2,407|
|Bradley John Watling||$50,000||$8,495||N/A||N/A|
|Colin de Grandhomme||$350,000||$8,495||$3,682||$2,407|