Azerbaijan Grand Prix
The 2022 Azerbaijan Grand Prix will take place from 10-12 June at Baku City Circuit.
A total of 51 laps, consisting of a 6.003 Km circuit lap will take place at Baku City Circuit. The race coverage starts on the 10th of June with practice sessions, followed by qualifying fixtures on Saturday. The final race will be on Sunday, 12th.
|Practice Session 1||10th June 2022||06:30 – 07:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 2||10th June 2022||10:00 – 11:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 3||11th June 2022||07:00 – 08:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Qualifying Sessions||11th June 2022||10:00 – 11:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Azerbaijan GP Race||12th June 2022||09:30 – 11:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
Race Facts- Azerbaijan Grand Prix:
- Azerbaijan Formula one GP was first held in 2017.
- Its Circuit length is 6.003 km
- Its Race length is 306.049 km
- It Features total 51 laps
- No driver managed to win twice.
- There is yet to be a repeat winner at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- During qualifying for the 2016 race, Valtteri Bottas of Williams set an unofficial record for the highest ever speed recorded in an F1 car at 378 km/h.
- Sergio Perez and Sebastian Vettel share the record for most podium finishes at this track, 3 times.
Most memorable moment in Azerbaijan GP
The 2017 Azerbaijan GP was arguably the best race of the season, featuring several safety car periods, infamous crashes, including between teammates, and a fine win in the end from Australia’s Daniel Ricciardo.