Belgium Grand Prix
It will be almost 80th Belgium Grand Prix which will take place on 27-29 August.
Almost 44 laps of 7.004 KM circuits in da-spa Francorchamps. The starting date of the race will be 27 august with a practice session followed by qualifying on Saturday and the final race on Sunday.
|Practice Session 1||27 Aug 2022||04:30 – 05:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 2||27 Aug 2022||08:00 – 09:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 3||28 Aug 2022||05:00 – 06:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Qualifying Session||28 Aug 2022||08:00 – 09:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Belgium GP Race||29 Aug 2022||07:30 – 09:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
Race Facts – Belgium Grand Prix
- It consists of a total of 44 laps of Circuit da Spa which is consisted of 7.004 KM.
- Micheal Schumacher wins the most Grand Prix title having 6 titles.
- The Most winning Contractor For Belgium’s Grand Prix will be Ferrari.
- The Fastest Lap Speed Was 1:46.286.
- Kimmi Raikkonen & Lewis Hamilton have the best record at spa with 4 victories.
- Spa is the longest current F1 circuit at almost 7.004km long.
- 12 of last 22 of Belgium grand prix have been won less then 5 seconds.
Most Memorable thing in Belgerian spa
Kimmi Raikkonen is also called iceman because of his cool attitude. He never gets under pressure in his demanding profession. He wins the most races in a streak of almost 21. After that, he wins the 2007 championship in his winning career.