Brazilian Grand Prix
2022, Brazilian Grand Prix is taking place from 11-13 November at Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
A total of 71 laps, consisting of a 4.309 km circuit lap will take place at Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace
The race coverage will be starting on the 11th of November with practice sessions.
Later it will be followed by qualifying fixtures on Saturday, 12 November.
However, The final race will be on Sunday,13th of November.
|Practice Session 1||11th November 2022||06:30 – 07:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 2||11th November 2022||10:00 – 11:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 3||12th November 2022||07:00 – 08:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Qualifying Sessions||12th November 2022||10:00 – 11:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Brazilian GP Race||13th November 2022||09:30 – 11:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
Race Facts- Brazilian Grand Prix
- The Brazilian Grand Prix is held for 49 times
- The race was first held in 1972
- French Driver Alain Prost had the most number of wins (6)
- McLaren won the race 12 times as a Constructor
- Circuit length is 4.309 km
- Race length is 305.879 km
- Sergio Perez hold the fastest lap record (1:11.010)
- Five Brazilian drivers have won on home soil.
- In 2019, Max Verstappen’s Red Bull became the first Honda-powered car to win the race.
- 1994 Brazilian GP was the last F1 race, which was won by over a lap.
Most memorable moment in Brazilian GP
In the 2008 race, Hamilton snatches the championship from the last corner is the highlight of race history.
Local Driver Felipe Massa and Hamilton were in a championship race when the rain interrupted the race. Massa needs to win the race and hopes Hamilton doesn’t finish in the top 5.
However, Massa won and thought he’d done enough before Hamilton snatched a last gasp fifth position from Toyota’s Timo Glock on the final corner, claiming his first world championship.