British Grand Prix
According to the 2022 F1 calendar, British Grand Prix will take place from 01-03 July at Silverstone Circuit.
A total of 52 laps, consisting of a 5.891 Km circuit lap will take place at Silverstone Circuit. The race coverage starts on the 1st of July with practice sessions, later followed by qualifying fixtures on Saturday, 2nd July. The final race will be on Sunday, 3rd of July
|Practice Session 1||1st July 2022||06:30 – 07:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 2||1st July 2022||10:00 – 11:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 3||2nd July 2022||07:00 – 08:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Qualifying Sessions||2nd July 2022||10:00 – 11:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|British GP Race||3rd July 2022||09:30 – 11:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
Race Facts- British Grand Prix
- The frist british Grand pix was held in 1948.
- Lewis Hamilton wons the British GP most number of times (8).
- Ferrari had the most number of wins as a Constructor.
- Circuit lenght is 5.891 km
- Race length is 306.198 km
- Sergio Perez hold the fastest lap record (1:28.617)
- It undergo 20 times name changeing process before settleing down on British GP
- Along with Italain GP, British Gp is the only race that take place every year since 1950
- A total of twelve British drivers have won the British Grand Prix
- Jason Button took part in 17 races but never won or even stood on the podium
Most memorable moment in British GP
Lewis Hamilton winning the British GP in 2008 was truly special. That win introduces lewis to the F1 world and his undisputed reign as the Number one racer begins.
He won his first home win in extraordinary conditions at Silverstone in 2008. Hamilton was peerless aside from a short run across the grass. He ended up winning by over a minute.