Mexican Grand Prix
According to the 2022 F1 calendar, the Mexican Grand Prix is taking place from 28-30 October at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez in Mexico City
A total of 71 laps, consisting of a 4.304 km circuit lap will take place at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez in Mexico City
The race coverage will be starting on the 28th of October with practice sessions.
Later it will be followed by qualifying fixtures on Saturday, 29th October.
However, The final race will be on Sunday, 30th of October.
|Practice Session 1||28th October 2022||06:30 – 07:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 2||28th October 2022||10:00 – 11:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 3||29th October 2022||07:00 – 08:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Qualifying Sessions||29th October 2022||10:00 – 11:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Mexican GP Race||30th October 2022||09:30 – 11:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
Race Facts- Mexican Grand Prix
- The Race was held for 22 times
- Jim Clark & Max Verstappen won the race most number of times (3)
- Lotus has the most wins as a constructor
- Circuit length is 4.304 km
- Race length is 305.354 km
- Valtteri Bottas score the fastet lap (1:17.774).
- After 1980, The race return to Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez track in 2015.
- At 2,240 meters above sea level, the Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez is by far the highest track on the current F1 calendar
- In 1963, Jim Clark completed a ‘Grand Slam’ by taking pole position, fastest lap and the win.
- Max Verstappen is the only racer who won the race for concesctive years
Most memorable moment in Mexican GP
1990, Mansell’s overtakes at Peraltada was the most memorable moment as the race saw the epic battle for the final podium places.