Netherland grand Prix
Netherland Grand Prix will be the 72nd Grand Prix to take place from 2-4 September.
The Grand Prix will take place at Zandvoort. The race will begin from Friday 2 Sep with the practice session and the qualifying round & final will be played on Saturday & Sunday respectively.
|Practice Session 1||2 Sep 2022||01:30 – 02:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 1||2 Sep 2022||05:00 – 06:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 1||3 Sep 2022||02:00 – 03:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Qualifying Sessions||3 Sep 2022||05:00 – 06:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Netherland GP Race||4 Sep 2022||04:30 – 05:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
- Jim Clarke holds the record for most wins in Dutch Grand Prix(4).
- Track Length is 4.259km (14 turns).
- Race Distance is 72 laps (306.648km).
- Ferrari has a most win as a constructor .
- Graham Hill took the first title of his career in the 1960 Dutch grand Prix.
- The circuit has hosted most F1 races in Formula1 history.
- The 1973 Dutch Grand Prix is also remembered for the dreadful accident of the finest racer Roger Williamson.
- David Purley was awarded the George medal to save Roger Williamson from his burning wreck.
Most Memorable Thing Happens In Dutch History
The best movement came during the 1973 Dutch grand Prix where Purley abounded his own race to save the life of roger Williamson from the burning wreck, whose car was upside down and on fire following a serious accident.