United States Grand Prix
2022, United States Grand Prix is taking place from 21-23 October at the circuit of The Americas in Austin.
A total of 56 laps, consisting of a 5.513 km circuit lap will take place at the Circuit of The Americas in Austin.
The race coverage will be starting on the 21st of October with practice sessions.
Later it will be followed by qualifying fixtures on Saturday, 22nd October.
However, The final race will be on Sunday, 23rd of October.
|Practice Session 1||21 October 2022||06:30 – 07:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 2||21 October 2022||10:00 – 11:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Practice Session 3||22 October 2022||07:00 – 08:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|Qualifying Sessions||22 October 2022||10:00 – 11:00||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
|United States GP Race||23 October 2022||09:30 – 11:30||SkySportsf1 (UK)|
Race Facts- United States Prix
- United States GP was first held in 1908
- The race was held for a total of 50 times
- Lewis Hamilton won the race most number of times (6)
- Ferrari as a constructor has the most number of wins (10)
- Circuit length of Austin track is 5.513
- Race length is 308.405 km
- Lewis Hamilton holds the fastest lap record (1:38.485)
- Lewis is the only driver to won a championship at United sattes GP.
- No American driver has won the United States Grand Prix
- Kimi Raikkonen won the 2018 US Grand Prix and his 114-race drought comes to an end.
Most memorable moment in United States GP
In 2002, Michael Schumacher and Rubens Barrichello Separated by 0.011win margin is the most memorable moment the race ever witnessed. Schumacher held the lead in the entire race only to bottel at the last.
Michael Schumacher slowed in an attempt to stage a photo finish with his teammate. It failed, and Barrichello was awarded the win. Barrichello won the race with a 0.011-sec margin.