Next pay-per-view of UFC announced. The upcoming event is well known as UFC 282. Event will take place in T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States on 10th December 2022. Jan Błachowicz will be part of the main event, where he will be fighting Magomed Ankalaev number one contender for light heavyweight championship in future. Former lightweight heavyweight champion Błachowicz hopeful to win the fight at T-Mobile Arena. UFC 282 salaries purse payouts and pay-per-view share for the fighters reported.
Who is the best paid fighter at UFC 282?
Jan Blachowicz currently hold contract deal with UFC which he will earn guaranteed purse $600k for the upcoming fight, he will received share of $42k as of sponsorship money. He is highest paid fighter with earnings over $1.5m estimated (ppv payouts) revealed once the PPV buys confirmed for the main-event.
- Jan Blachowicz Earnings at UFC 282 ($1.5m including ppv share)
- Magmomed Ankalaev payout will be maximum ($832k including ppv share)
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik 3rd best paid fighter at UFC 282
|Fighters||Purse||Win Bonus||Sponsorship||PPV Share||UFC Bonus||Total Payout|
|Dricus du Plessis||$26k||$26k||$5k||N/A||$50k||$102k|
|Raul Rosas Jr||$10k||$10k||$4k||N/A||$50k||$74k|
|Daniel da Silva||$10k||–||$4k||–||–||cancel|
UFC Performance & Fight of the Night Bonuses Awards :
Currently it’s not confirmed how many fighters would get paid bonus awards, in the past few main pay-per-view event UFC paid performance bonus to six fighters and also awarded fight of the night bonus. However as per sources four fighters will receive guaranteed $50k each of performance of the night bonus and two fighters will earn $50k each as of fight of the night. $550k distributed among the fighters as bonuses.
- Performance of the Night : $50k awarded : Santiago Ponzinibbio, Ilia Topuria, Raul Rosas Jr., Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Edmen Shahbazyan, Chris Curtis, Billy Quarantillo, T.J. Brown and Cameron Saaiman
- Fight of the night : Dricus du Plessis vs Darren Till
It’s difficult to predict how much PPV share paid to the fighters but some fighters had in their contract that they will earn from pay-per-view sales on the fight day. The current payout for Jan Blachowicz is $642k guaranteed but if the ppv buys on fight day stay strong, he will make money upto $1.2m or $1.5m based on business UFC 282 generate. Complete details of UFC 282 salaries purse of the fighters reported after event completed.
UFC 282 PPV Buys & Gateway Income :
The success of the UFC 282 event can be judge from the standings in the audience on the fight day, an estimated amount of $8m generated from the Gateway and $40m from the pay-per-view sales.
- Seating Capacity at T-Mobile Arena 20,000 people at a time in previous pay-per-view where 25k people capacity almost 21k people attended UFC 281 show.
- The UFC 281 generated pay-per-view sales worth of $40m and $10m from the gateway income.
Gateway Income UFC 282 : Estimated $8 Million (10 December 2022)
PPV Buys at UFC 282 : Estimated 700k sales ($50m generated profit)