The upcoming UFC 287 fight card is confirmed, Miami-Dade Arena in Miami, Florida, United States is the selected venue for the matches. The main-event of the fight card take place between Israel Adesanya and Alex Pereira. The co-main event feature fight between Gilbert Burns and Jorge Masvidal. UFC 287 salaries purse payouts and pay-per-view bonuses reported.
|Fights||Purses||Win Bonus||Sponsorship||UFC Bonus||PPV Share||Total Payouts|
|Raul Rosas Jr||$12k||N/A||$4k||$5.6k bonus||N/A||$21.6k|
|Christian Rodriguez||$12k||$12k||$4k||$5.6k fine||N/A||$22.4k|
How Much Top Fighters Earn at UFC 287?
Israel Adesanya is currently highest paid fighter at UFC 287 with earnings more than $3m. He will earn guaranteed purse $1m and further earn from pay-per-view. Alex Pereira, Jorge Masvidal and Gilbert Burns three fighters who will crossed earnings more than $500k a fight this upcoming.
How Many Fighters received performance bonuses?
The details regarding to fighters not reported yet, in past few events maximum 4-6 fighters awarded with performance bonuses based on category (performance of the night) and fight of the night. All fighters receive extra sum of $50k alongside their guaranteed purses.
- Performance of the Night ($50k) : Israel Adesanya and Rob Font
- Fight of the Night ($50k) : Kelvin Gastelum vs Chris Curtis
- Christian Rodriguez is the only fighter who got fined before the fight due to weight issues, according to reports it’s confirmed that his 20% of purse will be given to opponent Raul Rosas Jr.
- An estimated amount of $4.5m adjusted for the fighters which will be hike to $6m based on pay-per-view points which will be awarded to the fighters. Promoters never revealed how much they pay to the fighters inform ppv money. Estimated figures will be updated once the event is ended.
- BT Sports hold official coverage rights of UFC 287 Live in UK and ESPN will telecast fights back in United States.
Further details which include UFC 287 salaries purse payouts will be updated here once the pay-per-view will be completed. The details included win bonus, sponsorship and performance bonuses updates.