Leicester City Wage Bill for Season 2021-22
Leicester City current wage bill going into the 2020/21 season stands at around £104 million and Jamie Vardy is their highest paid player with weekly salary of £160,000 a week.
Transfer Activity before 2021-22 season :
- Jannik Vestergaard was bought for £18 million and he signed a 3 year deal till 2024.
- Boubakary Soumaré was bought for £7 million and he signed a 5 year deal till 2026.
- Ryan Bertrand was bought for £8 million and he signed a 2 year deal till 2023.
- Kiernan Dewsbury was bought for £2 million and he signed a 3 year deal till 2024.
- Patson Daka was bought for £22 million and he signed a 5 year deal till 2026.
|Player||Age||Weekly Wage||Yearly Salary||Contract|
Leicester City Football Club is a professional football club based in Leicester in England. The club competes in the Premier league the top tier of the England football league system. But in this season Leicester City is not performing well as they recently buy the good names in their team but they are not helpful for their team to become on the top. Let’s take a see Leicester City Team Salaries this season