Tottenham Hotspurs have been very shrewd when it comes to transfer market over the last few years and they have a balanced wage structure which their chairman Daniel Levy keeps under tabs. That allowed Tottenham to consistantly challenge for top 4 places in last decade without breaking the bank both in transfer market and in player wages.
Tottenham Hotspurs Wage Bill For 2020/21 Season:
Tottenham’s current wage bill going into the 2020/21 season stands at around £151.5 million and Harry Kane is their highest paid player with weekly salary of £260,000 a week.
Transfer activity before 2020/21 Season:
- Giovani Lo Celso was bought for £28 million and he signed a 5 year deal till 2025.
- Sergio Reguilón was bought for £26 million and he signed a 5 year deal till 2025
- Matt Doherty was bought for £15 million and he signed a 4 year deal till 2024
- Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg was bought for £14.5 million and he signed a 5 year deal till 2025
- Joe Rodon was bought for £10.5 million and he signed a long term deal with the club till 2025
|PLAYER||AGE||SALARY (Weekly)||CONTRACT TILL|
|Giovani Lo Celso||24||£70,000||2025|
|Gareth Bale||31||£250,000||2021 (loan)|
|Carlos Vinícius||25||£30,000||2021 (loan)|