Women in sports are never acknowledged in same way as of men. However, things changed incredibly in the last few years as different countries and sports industries constantly manage to organize women sports tournaments on regular basis. Now, these competitions are a valid source of entertainment and branding. Besides boxing and football, women cricket is among the most followed sports. The increased payouts also plays a big role in the popularity of this games. Here are the complete details about the top 10 highest paying women cricket teams.
Highest Paying Women Cricket Teams
Board Of Control For Cricket In India has made enormous changes to put their women cricket team on the top. Excessive branding and multi-million sponsorship deals have made Indian women earn huge match fees and ludicrous central contracts money.
- ODI Fee/Match: $7,273
- T20i Fee/Match: $3,636
- Highest Paid Cricketer: Smriti Mandhana and Harmanpreet Kaur is holding the most ludicrous contracts with BCCI as they are present in A category. Both are pocketing $60,000 annual contract salary besides the match fees and other additional bonuses.
Australia is the first nation to introduce women sports league in shape of Women’s Big Bash League which played a crucial role to introduce women cricket competitions globally. Moreover, Cricket Australia is also providing higher incentives and match fees to the contracted players.
- ODI Fee/Match: $3,511
- T20i Fee/Match: $2,340
- Highest Paid Player: Mag Lanning is currently captaining the Australian national cricket team and holding the most expensive contract with the annual salary of $52,000. Moreover, unrevealed captaincy allowance is also available to her.
Black Caps are one of the most consistent team whether it is men’s or women’s team. That’s why, they are earning higher payouts for playing a match as well as from central contracts. For enhancing the standard of women cricket, NZC has announced the same match fees for both genders.
- ODI Fee/Match: $2,485
- T20i Fee/Match: $1,242
- Highest Paid Player: Sophie Devine is one of the greatest female cricketer ever produced who is best famous for not wearing helmet while batting. As per her contract with NZC, she will earn the contract base salary of $63,000.
England women cricket team is holding most of the famous records because of their incredible playing standards and performance in the field. Recently, ECB has announced increments in the players salaries and match fees.
- ODI Fee/Match: $1,225
- T20i Fee/Match: $612
- Highest Paid Player: Nat Sciver-Brunt, the highest earning sports women from England is earning $73,496 from the central contract with ECB. Moreover, she is also active in The Hundreds and WPL as well.
Windies women has provided an epic show in T20i format as well as there ODI team is showing consistent performance. Keeping in view this fact, CWI has announced higher match fees for their women cricketers.
- ODI Fee/Match: $1,500
- T20i Fee/Match: $1,200
- Highest Paid Player: Deandra Dottin is the highest paid player from West Indian team because of her performance. She is also in action in Women Premier League and earning solid from there also.
Top 10 Highest Paying Women Cricket Teams
|#No.||Teams||ODI Fee||T20i Fee|
All these are the details about the top 10 highest paying women cricket teams. If there is any change, we will make them available here. Stay tuned for more information!