French Star Footballer penned down a 10-years contract deal with American sportswear company “Nike” in 2019. Kylian Mbappe Nike Boot Deal was announced ahead of the 2019-2020 season. Mbappe became the brand poster boy as he initially join them back in 2015.
After winning a world cup, Ligue one with Monaco, and becoming PSG start player, He got boot deals contracts from Rival company’s like Adidas, Puma. In 2019, Kylian Mbappe was subject to a bidding war between Nike and Adidas.
However, the PSG striker signed a new contract deal worth £140m in total payments over 10 years with Nike.
The following mentioned things are the highlights of the deals. These are:
- 10-years partnership with Nike which also includes off-field apparel
- The Paris Saint-Germain forward went on to sign a £14m-per-year Nike deal
- He has the second most worth of contract from Nike, Only Behind Ronaldo
- The 23-year-old has been snapped with his latest range with the American Giant
- Deal includes Nike Mercurial Superfly football boot, a full tracksuit, t-shirt and hoodie
So without wasting any time, let’s dig into the post.
Kylian Mbappe Nike Boot Deal
Kylian Mabppe announced a new boot contract deal with Nike worth £14m-per-year. It was supposed that Mbappe would switch the brand due to Adida’s interest in players. However, it didn’t happen as after signing the deal, Mbappe said “Never change a winning team” through his official Twitter handle.
Now take a look at the financial numbers behind the Kylian Mbappe Nike Boot Deal:
|Contract Duration||10 years|
|Yearly payments||£14 million + addons|
|Total payment in 10 years||£140 million|
|Any performance-related clauses?||£3 million a year will be added to the yearly deal if Mbappe wins the champions league.|
The extension of Mbappé’s contract is a significant move for Nike as the Swoosh secures the services of the world’s most exciting player, who has the potential to fly the Nike flag in a post-CR7 market.
The Paris Saint-Germain forward will be seen wearing Nike Mercurial Superfly football boots during matches. He will also wear the company’s lifestyle, training, footwear, and apparel products off the pitch. The collection comes with a t-shirt, a full tracksuit, and a hoodie.
With £14 million per year, The deal also has a performance-related clause and conditions. These are:
- £3 million a year will be added to the yearly deal if Kylin Mbappe wins the champions league again
- Another £3 million will be added which will includes UCL top scorrer, a title win bonus, and other bonuses.
- £5 million if he wins the Ballon d’Or.
- £2 million if he wins te European golden boot.
With £14 million + addons per year, Kylin Mbappe is surely enjoying his boot deal contract with the American Sportswear brand ”Nike”.