However, there is a pool of agents working for players. Only a handful manages to become Successful Agents In Football. These few agents are known as ”super agents”
Based on their money-making skills, Let’s have a look at the most Successful Agents In Football.
#5. Jose Otin
- Agency: Bahia Internacional
- Represents: Vitolo, Javi Martinez, Jesus Navas, Pedro, Raul Garcia, Nacho Monreal
- Contracts worth: £191m
- Commissions: £19.2m
Jose Otin is the king of Spanish La Liga. He manages contracts worth £191m earning him the commission of £19
Through his company Bahia Internacional, He managed players like Fernando Torres, Nacho Monreal, Javi Martinez, Pedro, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Dani Ceballos, Vitolo, and many others.
#4. Volker Struth
- Agency: SportsTotal
- Represents: Marco Reus, Mario Gotze, Toni Kroos, Sidney Sam, Omer Toprak, Gonzalo Castro, Josip Drmic.
- Contracts worth: £307m
- Commissions: £27.8m
Volker struth handles German players like Reus, Gotze, Kross and many other. His agency SportsTotal regarded as the powerfull agency working for their clients deals.
#3. Mino Raiola
- Agency: Mino Raoila
- Represents: Paul Pogba, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Blaise Matuidi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Romelu Lukaku, Mario Balotelli, Matheis de ligit, Ering Haland
- Contracts worth: £621m
- Commissions: £58.7m
Football transfer mastermind cracks the biggest deal in United history by bringing Paul Pogba from Juventus for a record of £95 million.
The estimated amount he got in commission for masterminding Paul Pogba’s record-breaking transfer is £40 million.
#2. Jonathan Barnett
- Agency: Stellar Group
- Represents: Gareth Bale, Jack Grealish, Jordan Pickford, Bin Chilwell, Joe Hart, Luke Shaw, Rafael, Glen Johnson, Phil Jagielka, Adam Lallana, Wojciech Szczesny, Scott Sinclair, Patrick Roberts, Richard Wright
- Contracts worth: £967m
- Commissions: £68.8m
Jonathan Barnett is the founder of Stellar group that manages fine talents like Bale, Joe Hart, and Luke shaw.
He rose to fame when he crack the deal b/w Spurs and Real Madrid for bale.
#1. Jorge Mendes
- Agency: Gestifute International
- Represents: Cristiano Ronaldo, Ruben Dias, Bernardo Silva, Joao Cancelo, Ederson, Fabinho, Renato sanches, David de Gea, James Rodriguez, Eliaquim Mangala, Pepe, Ricardo Carvalho, Thiago Silva, Tiago, Radamel Falcao, Fabio Coentrao, Diego Costa, Angel di Maria, Jose Mourinho.
- Contracts worth: £980 m
- Commissions: £72.8m
Mendes was, is, or will remain the football’s greatest agent. Jorge Mendes had won the ‘Best Agent of the Year’ award multiple times at the Globe Soccer Awards.
His notorious reputation looks like it will keep him atop the list of the most powerful football agents.
These Super Agents look after the cash and Transfer affairs of some of the biggest players in the game. These Agents are making that they are maximizing their money-making potential.
As the Transfer market is approaching, Football agents start making their moves for their clients.
These agents are the main catalysts that make the biggest moves for football players. They want to get the best deals available for their clients.
As result, these agents play the media game on one hand. On the other hand, behind closed doors, they saw talking to clubs and seeking to broker deals.